MEDICARE/medicare advantage ppo

Neubility accepts TRADITIONAL Medicare B and will bill them on your behalf. You do not need to be homebound to qualify for this out-patient home based therapy. 

Medicare covers 80% of the your visit. The other 20% will be covered by a supplemental plan. If you do not have a supplemental plan, the cost will be out of pocket.

For patients with Medicare Advantage PPO plans with out of network benefits we will also bill your insurance on your behalf. There might be a Co-pay and co-insurance that you are responsible for.

DO I NEED A PHYSICIAN’S REFERRAL TO BE SEEN BY A PHYSICAL THERAPIST?

In the state of Florida, patient can be seen by a physical therapist for 30 days without needing a referral from a physician 

SELF-PAY

For those who do not have Medicare, services are provided out of network. You will be responsible to pay for your visit at the time of service using a credit/debit card, exact cash, check or HSA/FSA fund. 

You will be provided upon request with a superbill, which includes all the necessary documentation, to submit a claim to your insurance company for potential reimbursement as an out-of-network benefit. 

Remaining out of network with insurance companies allows Neubility to provide high quality, one-on-one care that is catered to your needs. At Neubility, we believe that the clinician and you should have autonomy over creating a plan of care that best serves you, without insurance dictates the type or frequency of visits.